Saturday, May 21, 2011

ASK ME ANYTHING vol. 3

Anonymous asked: Dear KING... I am in highschool, and I ended up falling in love with this exchange student from Spain, when I met her I liked her, but was a bit turned off by her partying and previous history.. She liked to play a lot of games to get my attention in the beginning, anyways we dated a little bit, but the only place where I would see her was at school, but on the weekends it was like she was always busy and I could never see her, after a while that passed and we were still together, she changed from the ways, our relationship was not very smooth, I dealt with her moods, and she always though I was cheating if looked at someone else of if a girl came up and talked to me or hugged me, but I remained faithful, I held her while she cried, I looked in her eyes and told her I loved her, and I meant it, I never felt that way about anyone before, I kissed her, I let her come with me and my friends, I wasn't even embarrased that she was white and I'm black and I told her so many times she doubted me, I honestly tried to make her happy, she was my world, and we both ended up leaving where we were, she went back to Spain a few months ago and I moved to a new state, but we still tried to make things work.. but the day after she left she called me drunk telling me she had a new boyfriend, and all of these things.. now she won't even talk to me, and she is all I think about, She broke my heart, but what I want to know is was it wrong to fall in love in the first place?

KING say's...
Man y’all not bout to turn my blog into teen summit. 
That bitch is gone.  -KING-

No comments:

Post a Comment