Saturday, May 21, 2011

ASK ME ANYTHING vol. 2





Anonymous asked: i have a bit of an issue...and i see you've been giving some people advice.

For quite some time now, a guy by the name of Robert* and i have been..well..fucking. we fuck all the time. at his house mostly, or in my car. we really dont hang out unless we're gonna fuck. hes never invited me anywhere, never taken me out to dinner, he didnt even remember my birthday. but every time were together, hes so kind to me. he treats me so nicely, and tells me such lovely things. im torn between 2 points of view...1 being that this guys a fucking dick and just wants my pussy. or 2. that he does care for me, he just doesnt have time for me. but i care for him so much. i have no one to talk to about this, just because its my personal life...no ones business.

I ask him to hang out with me or go to dinner all the time and his answer is always no or that hes too busy......

I dont know how to pursue this man....or close this chapter.

I just cant understand why someone would play with someones emotions like this.
KING say's....
You are sideline pussy. 
You are a warm hole to stick his dick in when he gets horny, nothing more.
The sooner you realize this, and accept this, the better. -KING-

No comments:

Post a Comment